3D Vizion Bloggers’ Night
Best Blog Entry Contest Mechanics
18 January 2012
Submission of entries
i. Write a blog post answering this question, “What can you say about 3D without glasses?”
ii. On the mechanics post on the 3D Vizion blog (www.3dvscreens.com/blog), comment the link of your blog post.
iii. The best blog entry will win a trip to Bohol for two complete with airfare and accommodations at Amorita Resort. All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by 3D Vizion authorities.
Criteria for judging include:
Reach – 10%
This pertains to the volume of people that was able to read and share the blog entry. This can be measured by number of shares in Facebook.
Content quality – 30%
Content quality pertains to how grammatically correct the blog entries are.
Creativity – 40%
Creativity pertains to how the blogger was able to present his entry in an interesting way that can capture an audience.
Editorial style – 20%
Editorial style pertains to how the blogger was able to give a voice, tone and mood to the write-up.
iv. All entries submitted between January 20, 2012 to February 7, 2012 are valid. The winner will be notified via email on 15 February 2012.
v. Requirements for all entries:
1. The entry must be original, factual and lifted materials should be properly annotated.
2. All entries must mention Amorita Resort as a sponsor of the contest and must be linked back to their website: www.amoritaresort.com.
3. The entry could not depict any copyrighted materials.
4. The entry should not violate the rights of any third party.
5. The entry should not be racial, sexually offensive or slanderous to the interests of 3D Vizion.
6. Each participant can only have one blog entry.